They’re occasionally right (or half right) because they take stock in what insiders are saying about celebrities, Oscar contenders, etc.
Here’s the latest batch of year-ahead predictions. (You can read last year’s psychic predictions here.)
Hollywood psychic Christian Dion “The Seer” made his 2015 predictions on his website.
- Amanda Bynes: This is so sad. It’s just going to go from bad to worse. I don’t see her seeing another Xmas.
- Janet Jackson: A comeback year of sorts.
- Stephen Colbert: Retirement? Mainly due to troubles in his personal life.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: Major troubles for these (two). (Their marriage) won’t survive the year I feel.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: Sadly her last Xmas.
- Rihanna: A very good year for her, even meeting the one.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: I do sense that all is not well with Brad & Angelina. This coming year will bring the cracks to light. He’s really fed up with her, and her diva behavior. So let’s hope they have a good Xmas, as they won’t see another together.
- Chelsea Handler: Her move from E! (to Netflix is a) big mistake. She’s headed for a bad time in 2015.
- Katy Perry: This is the year she finds the one. Plus she gets her career on the right track.
- Kim Kardashian: PREGNANT. Boy.
- A major religious leader will pass away, as will a former U.S. president.
- Apple stock hits $1,600-plus by the end of 2015. (Apple stock closed 2014 at $110.38 a share. Maybe she’s unaware that Apple did a 7-for-1 stock split on June 2.)
- Green Bay Packers are favorites to win the Super Bowl; Chicago Blackhawks to win 2015 Stanley Cup.
- Last year for Vladimir Putin to be in power in Russia.
- The pope will announce by the end of 2015 his decision to resign because of a hidden illness.
- The films “Selma,” “Imitation Game” and “Boyhood” all nominated for Best Picture for Academy Awards. “Boyhood” to win Best Picture.
- Best Actor, Michael Keaton; Best Actress, Julianne Moore.
- George Clooney and Amal to announce her pregnancy.
- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron to marry.
- Prince Harry to get engaged.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: I see this couple staying together and going the distance. In 2015, I see a secret wedding, where not many people are invited, and it seems like it will be very private – definitely under 100 people, and I am seeing water nearby, maybe a beach wedding.
- Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie: I see this couple on rocky waters – fighting, arguments, disagreements. I feel they are already living separately even in 2014, but in 2015, the split will be more apparent. This is a couple that (is) very secretive and keep things away from the media. There is more going on here than meets the eye.
- Beyonce and Jay Z: Great communication, but lots of turbulence. I don’t see an ultimate separation though, but I do see a pregnancy in 2015. I see a little girl. Eventually, I do see a separation here, but it’s nothing that we are going to see in 2015 – I see them staying together.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: They’ll also announce a pregnancy next year – I feel perhaps as soon as the spring.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth: This couple will get more serious, and their relationship is going to move quickly – I am even seeing an engagement in 2015!
- As for Kate Middleton and Prince William: I see royal baby No. 2 as a girl, and I see that the baby will take the name of Diana for her first or middle name, in honor of the late Princess of Wales.
Here is a sampling of their predictions.
- President Barack Obama will be offered a top position with a huge salary at a major film studio for him to step into after his term ends in 2016.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will split under the weight of parenting struggles.
- There will be a foiled assassination attempt on Pope Francis.
- Tom Cruise will fall head over heels in love with a new gal and rush out to buy an engagement ring!
- Several A-list celebs will be held hostage and safely released during a jewel heist at a beach venue at the Cannes Film Festival.