Friday, February 11, 2011

Penis enlargement pill e-mails good for a laugh

Russia’s biggest export must be penis enlargement pills, judging from the spam e-mail I receive.
These e-mails prey on male insecurities by promising to increase a man’s penis size. If these pills actually worked, the scientists who invented them would get a Nobel Prize. But of course, they don’t. (See WebMD articles here and here.)
But the e-mails are good for a laugh for their poor English, ridiculous claims and bold promises.
Most of them include websites with the suffix “.ru,” which is the country code for Russia.
Here are some of the pitches I’ve received in recent weeks:

a guy with an enlarged penis will enjoy mind-blowing sex!

Just like millions of other men out there, you desire that your penis is a few more inches longer.
Having a bigger weapon can definitely boost one’s ego because he knows he can impress any woman he meets.
Moreover, a guy with an enlarged penis will enjoy mind-blowing sex!

Are you searching for ways to enhance the size of your penis or make your erections stronger?

Be a REAL-MAN to your girl (add 3 inches more)

If you want to enlarge penis size, here's the best solution.

Enlarge Penis Size - I Am So Glad I Did It.
Do you want to know how to enlarge penis size?
I was once in your shoes. I was very insecure about my size from an early age. I won't disclose exactly how small I was but let’s just say I was definitely below average. This was in high school and I thought to myself maybe I'd still have some time to enlarge penis size naturally.
However, in college and after that I knew that my small size was here to stay. I thought that there was simply nothing I could do and resigned to living with my small size. As you can imagine, this was a huge blow to my confidence.
If you want to enlarge penis size, here's the best solution.

In every man's mind there is a want to enlarge his penis. Many search out ways to do this and sometimes it works and sometimes not.

Are you fed up with size of your manhood? Do you feel inadequate around women and indeed other guys?

In every man's mind there is a want to enlarge his penis. Many search out ways to do this and sometimes it works and sometimes not.
Men equate a larger penis as being more attractive and impressive to the opposite sex. But they don’t always know if increasing their size will decrease or increase the pleasure they derive from sexual intercourse.
Do you want a big thick penis? Well if you do then you may be searching for natural penis male enlargement pill that has no side effect for you, here you go CLICK HERE.

If you’re one of the millions of men with a little penis then you’ve come to the proper place.

If you’re one of the millions of men with a little penis then you’ve come to the proper place.
I’m travelling to state you how to make your penis permanently longer and thicker.
RESULTS ARE NOW GUARANTEED: Enlarge your penis 1-4 inches. You can blow up your penis size and girth easily.
Get got down TODAY with no holding off. See results in as little as 7 weeks Guaranteed.
Click here now to learn how to blow up your penis.

Consider the difference between a 7, 8 or 9 inch penis that is thicker and a penis that is 4 to 6 inches and narrower

Consider the difference between a 7, 8 or 9 inch penis that is thicker and a penis that is 4 to 6 inches and narrower.
With a larger penis you penetrate more sensitive areas of the woman. Your longer penis probes deeper searching those special nerve endings. The added width to your penis fills and presses her from side to side to give your partner the most exhilarating sensations.
As for me, I’m more likely to use el Shrinko advertised this month on “Saturday Night Live.”

No comments: