Friday, October 17, 2014

Yahoo errors continue, but web portal spruces up its oops page

Last month, I posted two articles featuring screenshots of all the errors I was experiencing on Yahoo webpages.
Today was a really bad day for Yahoo. I couldn’t get into Yahoo Mail for much of it. But at least they’ve got a spiffy new error page. See “We’re sorry” image up top.
I also got the message “We’re experiencing technical difficulties.”


And the familiar spinning progress wheel of frustration when emails won’t load.


Yahoo Mail isn’t the only Yahoo property with frequent problems. I got the message below when I clicked on a Yahoo Finance news headline recently. It says “Sorry, bad request.”
No, the request wasn’t bad, but Yahoo’s response was.


See also:

Long-time Yahoo user sick of website’s buggy services (Sept. 3, 2014)

More Yahoo error messages: A portfolio of fail (Sept. 13, 2014)

No comments: